Graham House Building

2020-02-18T11:07:52+10:00

The History of Graham House PRIVATE RESIDENCE In 1912, the building located at 21 Taylor Street East, Murgon was originally built as a residence for a partner of Stock and Station Agents, Munro & Smith.  This home was one of the earlier ones to be built in Murgon, the first home having been built in 1902. PRIVATE HOSPITAL In 1922, a local nursing sister, Miss Annie Meddleton bought the residence.  Following some extensions and renovations to the building, she turned it into a private hospital.  It was named ‘Graham Hospital’, Graham having been her mother’s [...]