GRAHAM HOUSE COMMUNITY CENTRE ASSOC INC
Personal information collected by Graham House Community Centre Inc. is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the ‘Privacy Act’). Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you and includes sensitive health information.
Graham House Community Centre Inc. follows the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act in handling personal information from clients/beneficiaries, business partners, donors, members of the public and Graham House Community Centre Inc. People (including members, volunteers, employees, delegates, candidates for volunteer work and prospective employees).
The primary purpose for collecting personal information from you is to provide services to people in need, including planning, funding, monitoring and evaluating our services. The kind of personal information we collect will depend on your relationship with Graham House Community Centre Inc. (e.g. as a client, donor, business partner, employee, volunteer or member, or an on line user of the Graham House Community Centre Inc. website).
We usually collect personal information directly from you. However, we sometimes collect personal information from a third party such as your carer, trustee or authorised representative or from a publicly available source, but only if:
- You have consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way, or
- if it is necessary for a specific purpose.
We only collect personal information for purposes that are reasonably necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
Your personal information may be used to:
- provide you with goods or a service
- provide you with educational information
- report to government or other funding bodies how the funding is used
- process your donation or purchase and provide receipts
- communicate with you about how your donation is used or about Graham House Community Centre Inc. services, causes, events, products and services, which we believe may be of interest to you
- respond to your feedback or complaints
- answer your queries.
It may also be used for:
- any other purpose for which it was requested and which was advised to you
- directly related purposes.
Please be assured that wherever possible Graham House Community Centre Inc. uses information in a de-identified form. Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your permission, except where permitted or required under the Privacy Act.
We take steps to protect all personal, sensitive and health information and government related identifiers held by Graham House Community Centre Inc. against misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
If you are listed on one or more of our network email lists you can opt out at any time. You can unsubscribe by using the ‘unsubscribe’ options noted in our emails.
How to contact us
For further information contact us on the form below
Comments or questions are welcome.
or alternatively you can write to us at Graham House Community Centre Inc., P.O. Box 136, Murgon Queensland. 4605.